Smartphone brand Shyomi MIUI 12 brings update to users of its flagship smartphone series – Mi 10. The latest update brings two handsets to the series – Wednesday 10 And Mi 10 Pro – To the latest Android Edition.
The XDA developers report states that Android 11-based MIUI12 is being released to all Mi10 series users around the world and comes with security patches of October 2020. As this is a staggering rollout, some users may accept it in front of others.
As part of the update, the smartphone company is rolling out camera-level changes with an emphasis on system-level changes and vlogs in terms of increased system security.
Here is the complete changelog of the update.
* Fixed MIUI based on Android 11
* Android Security Patch has been updated for October 2020
* System security increased
* NEW: New AI moonscape functionality
* NEW: New templates for vlogs
* New: Vlogs can now be saved as drafts
* Optimization: new vlog templates and presets available for download from the cloud today
To keep in mind, when Shiomi unveiled the MIUI 12 in April 2020, the company announced that the Mi10 series would be joining some handsets that were going to receive an upgrade in the first wave. In addition, the Redmi K20 series and the Redmi K30 series are also said to be part of the first wave.