The results of the UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer examination will be available on the Commission’s website until January 8.
Candidates can check their UPPSC APO results from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Direct link to download the UPPSC APO result
How to check UPPSC APO Result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to review and download the UPPSC APO Result.
1. Go to UPPSC Official Website – uppsc.up.nic.in
2. On the home page, click the link that says “List of Candidates selected in the Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam-2018”
3. It directs to the new page of the UPPSC website
4. Enter Control and F (ctrl + F) and type your name
5. Your UPPSC APO result is displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a printout of your UPPSC APO Result for future reference